Important: The following assumes you’ve already received your ETL+ email registration. Please contact your DataSelf Seller if you don’t have it yet.
1. ETL+ Pre-Installation checklist: v2022.08 DataSelf ETL+ Pre-Installation
2. Download ETL+ from DataSelf ETL+ Download Links and save it in any Windows folder. Recommended: Moving DataSelf ETL+ (and the Agent if applicable) to
C:\Users\Public. Reasons: it's accessible by all users on the computer, and it won't require
Right-click -> Run as Admin to run it.
3. Run ETL + (DataSelf ETL Plus.exe).
If nothing happens in a couple of minutes:
On Windows Explorer, right-click ETL+ →
Run as administrator.
It the above doesn’t work either, contact email@example.com.
4. EULA: Read and Accept the EULA (DataSelf End User License Agreement).
5. Product Registration / Public IP Whitelisting: This is only required if your IP hasn’t been whitelisted by DataSelf yet.
Secured IP: Accept or change the public IPv4 or IPv6 address to make the secured connection to DataSelf’s cloud. Most users should just click
Next, or enter a 2nd public IP address then
6. ETL+ User Credentials:
Tabor go to the next field.
Create a new ETL+ password for new users (or enter your existing ETL+ password). New passwords must meet the minimum requirements stated on the window.
If you have access to multiple ETL+ entities, select the desired one from the Entity dropdown list.
Note: All ETL+ regular users have the same access rights and administrative capability.
7. Optional tour: Extraction, Transform and Load (ETL) page
This is ETL+ main page from where one can maintain your extraction, transform and load process:
Job page: v2022.08 ETL+ Job Page
Data Sources: v2022.08 ETL+ Source Types
Load Types: v2022.08 ETL+ Table Load Types
Log page: v2022.08 ETL+ Logging
Settings page: v2022.08 ETL+ Settings Page
8. Connecting to your Source System
If this ETL+ has already been connected to your source system (such as in new client’s installations), and this install will not be performing data extraction, then skip to step 10.
Otherwise, visit your source below to set up the ETL+ connection and then go to step 9.
Acumatica Cloud (OData)
Acumatica On-premises (MS SQL Server)
CSV files (text files)
MS Dynamics BC (NAV, Navision)
MS Dynamics CRM
MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
MS Dynamics 365 (AX)
MS SQL Server
Sage 100 with MS SQL Server
Sage 100 with Providex
Text files (CSV)
Other systems or entries without a link above: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Scheduling ETL Processes (optional): WIP.
10. Your ETL+ out-of-the-box deployment should be all set!
DataSelf ETL Plus, ETL+, Installation, Deploy, Deployment, Advanced Analytics, Acumatica, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage X3, Sage CRM, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Dynamics Business Center, BC, CRM, NAV, GP, D365