DataSelf Analytics Data Security and Privacy
DataSelf Analytics relies on SSL protocols to secure your data extraction and analysis. Your data will be securely stored on DataSelf’s AWS secured server farm.
We’ll provide you with the following methods of access to your data according to your DataSelf license:
• Public HTTPS access to the visualization layer to the number of Users licensed.
• Public access to DataSelf Cloud MS SQL Server via SSL encrypted protocol to the number of Users licensed.
Your data will not be shared with third parties, and will only be used to empower your team to make more informed decisions. Your own your data. Upon your written request, DataSelf will destroy your data stored on our servers and backups. You can also request a backup of your private data for a fee.
DataSelf team will monitor the cloud environment:
• Server and environment accessibility
• Server resources including CPU, Memory, Disk, and network utilization.
• Backup system
• Proactive notification regarding issues detected in the cloud environment when appropriate
DataSelf will replicate your source system’s raw data relevant for data analysis using DataSelf ETL+ and cloud data warehousing. And then our system processes data transformations to populate critical and easily customizable reports, dashboards and KPIs.
Many of the pre-configured reports and dashboards (such as invoiced sales and inventory on hand today) should work perfectly right off the box. While some of them (such as P&L, Cash Flow Projection, and Inventory Planning) will require adjustments that are not included with the free trial.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance.