DataSelf Analytics relies on SSL protocols to secure your data extraction and analysis. Your data will be securely stored on DataSelf’s AWS-secured server farm.
We’ll provide you with the following methods of access to your data according to your DataSelf license:
• Public HTTPS access to the visualization layer to the number of Users licensed.
• Public access to DataSelf Cloud MS SQL Server via SSL encrypted protocol to the number of Users licensed.
Your data will not be shared with third parties and will only be used to empower your team to make more informed decisions. You own your data. Upon your written request, DataSelf will destroy your data stored on our servers and backups. You can also request a backup of your private data for a fee.
DataSelf team will monitor the cloud environment:
• Server and environment accessibility
• Server resources including CPU, Memory, Disk, and network utilization.
• Backup system
• Proactive notification regarding issues detected in the cloud environment when appropriate