Help. Click to open documentation for this ETL+ page in a web browser (shortcut
Client Info: Click to open ETL+ Client Information Page.
seconds between error retries. Hardcoded in v2022.08. May be removed in later versions.
Debug Mode: Use the dropdown list to set the debug log level.
Levels 0, 1 or 2 creates an additional log file with debug information saved of the client’s hard drive (HD) in the ETL+ folder. The debug log file is named “Log <EntityID>_Debug.txt”.
5. 0_EntityID Column: Check this box to create an additional column in data warehouse tables where the column name and content is set to 0_<EntityID>. Hardcoded (enabled) in multi-tenant entities.
6. Data Warehouse: Only available for Super Admin users. Allows the maintenance of the ETL+ data warehouse settings.
7. About: Click the button to read ETL+ About.
8. Refresh Batch Notification Email: Subject and Email addresses to receive Job notifications.
Subject: Sets the first word(s) in the email subject.
Email: Include the email addresses of recipients of Refresh Batch notifications. Separate emails with commas.
9. P&L: When GL Financials templates are included with your DataSelf order, this dropdown sets your Profit & Loss format to EBITDA or Standard.
10. FYear Start: When your DataSelf order includes fiscal period-based reporting, this dropdown sets your calendar-based fiscal period start. For instance, setting this to Feb considers your FYr start on Feb 1st. Consult DataSelf for other non-standard fiscal year templates.
11. Reporting Date: This dropdown sets if the reporting date is today, yesterday or the last day of the last month. This setting might require further template customizatios.
12. CYE Value: Not in use currently.
13. Restore ETL SQL Statement as of: Select DateTime of a previously saved statement version.
14. Notification Dropdown: Select one of the following notification rules:
- Always Notify: ETL+ always sends a notification at the end of executing a Refresh Batch.
- Notify on Error: ETL+ only sends a notification at the end of executing a Refresh Batch if at least an error was logged, and/or if a refresh batch didn’t execute on its expected WTS schedule.
- Cloud - Always Notify: The same as Always Notify but sent from DataSelf cloud servers. Use this option for on-premises ETL+ that can’t connect to DataSelf SMTP server.
- Cloud - Notify on Error: The same as Notify on Error but sent from DataSelf cloud servers. Use this option for on-premises ETL+ that can’t connect to DataSelf SMTP server.
- No Notification.
15. Back button.