This page allows the definition of primary keys, column data type maitenance, and transformations.
1. Source - Table Name: Design page for Source - Table Name.
2. PK: Check the boxes for the columns that define this table’s primary keys. Currently, this is only used for Upsert delta data extraction processes.
3. Column Name: List the table’s columns.
4. Dw Data Type: Allows the configuration of data warehouse data types:
Type in a new Dw Data Type, click Enter to accept.
Use a row’s dropdown list to pick your choice.
5. Transform SQL Expression: Enter MS SQL Expressions to transform the column’s data - ex.: LEFT(ColumnName, 5). This transformation is applied after the raw data is loaded to the data warehouse.
6. Column names in bold: Their Dw Data Type has changed from the source’s data type. Ex above: City comes as a varchar(max) from OData, and the user changed it to varchar(50).
7. Cancel: Click it to cancel changes currently done on this page.
8. Confirm: Click it to confirm changes currently done on this page.
9. ETL+ Build
- Version number: vYYYY.MM.DDBB. Ex.: v2021.08.2703 means the 3rd build on 08/27/2021.
- 32 or 64 bits.
10. Help: Click the icon to view this page’s knowledge page help.
11. Bottom left corner:
User: your ETL+ username currently logged to ETL+.
Entity: the Entity ID, Data Warehouse name connected to this ETL+ session. Ex.: abc,aa_dw3 = entity abc, data warehouse name aa_dw3.