DSA AD - Automatic Distribution Setup and Usage
DSA AD and DSA Cloud AD runs DataSelf reports & dashboards on a schedule and distributes the output by email. Reports and dashboards can be filtered so that 'customized' reports can be sent to individual recipients from one master version of a report.
Pages in this section of special note:
- Report & Distribution Commands - the columns in the Excel file.
- Relative Dates & Dynamic Date Filters in Tableau - recommended for automated Tableau reports
- DSA AD & Cloud AD Error Messages- how to fix error messages
- DSA Cloud AD - DataSelf's hosted subscription based service
- Differences between DSA AD versions
- DSA AD Version 1
- DSA Cloud AD & DSA AD version 2
In this section
- Before the release of ETL+ the Devart Excel AddIn was often used to maintain the command file in DSA Cloud AD.
Report & Distribution Commands
- The columns in your automatic distribution Excel file
DSA Cloud AD - Automatic Distribution Hosted by DataSelf
DSA AD - Automatic Distribution Run on Your Servers